Monday, December 11, 2006

Donating My Hip Bone

Remember the song hip bone?


Prety good



... not it!


This one. althought not a great rendition. I expected to find more. I did learn it's a Negro Spiritual. I just remember it as a fun tune.

Well my hip bone is causing me grief. When it comes out, I've decided to let some one else have a go with it. The Comprehehnsive Tissue Centre, at the University of Alberta, is the agency that goes around chasing for bones.

That's a little hyerpobyle. They ask you to donate. Ninety percent of the folks approached do. That's impressive. They use the 'old bone' for hip, and spinal cord surgeries. Here's a link to the Centre. It's a little dated , however, you'll understand what they do. Expect to hear from these folks, if you're getting a joint makeover.

I'll trust that mine old bone makes a little better connection.





No comments: